Date(s) - Friday, September 3, 2021 - Thursday, September 30, 2021
Medgar Evers Library
Join Ms. Latasha Willis of the Jackson/Hinds Library System as she discusses what suicide is, how to talk about suicide without stigmatizing it and advice for if someone is suicidal.
Hosted by Medgar Evers Library. Additional resources below the video.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: BeThe1To.org
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – afsp.org
- NAMI Mississippi: namims.org
- NAMI HelpLine: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m., CT. nami.org/help
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s DMH Helpline at 1-877-210-8513 (24/7), dmh.ms.gov
- Mobile Crisis Response Team, Region 9 (Hinds County) – 601-955-6381