From the Mississippi Library Commission:
The 2021 Teen Video Challenge, sponsored by the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), is an annual national video contest open to all teens. The challenge is for teens to create a public service announcement-type video that shows their unique interpretation of the 2021 CSLP slogan “Tails and Tales” and promotes libraries and reading.
- The contest is open to teens 13-18 (it’s fine for people older or younger to appear in the videos).
- The process is simple; teens just need to upload their video to the social media outlet of their choice, submit a link to their video, and complete a simple online form.
- Videos will be limited to 60 seconds, making this a doable project for individuals or small teams.
- Teens/teen teams may submit more than one video.
- The program will accept submissions June 1-Aug 6, 2021.
- There will be 5 national winners, who will each receive a cash prize of $200.
More information on the contest, how to enter, and previous winners: