Date(s) - Thursday, October 1, 2020 - Saturday, October 31, 2020
Willie Morris Library
- Events for Preschool Children
- Events for School Aged Children
- Events for Teens
- Events for Toddlers
- Events for Tweens
Star Wars Reads is a month-long celebration of reading and Star Wars, where the greatest bounty in the galaxy will be books! For everyone from the youngest Padawans to the wisest Jedi Masters, there will be new and fun ways for everyone to explore a galaxy far, far away.
Download the free activity kit & the Star Wars Reads family reading challenge chart starting October 1st. Then join us for Star Wars Story Time & Origami October 21st!
Hosted by Willie Morris Library. Downloadable materials are below the videos.
Star Wars Reads information, resources & graphics provided by starwars.com/news/star-wars-reads
Book Recommendations and Origami Demos from Betty Moore, Youth Services Assistant
#DisneyMagicMoments Storytime with Daisy Ridley – Star Wars: BB-8 on the Run
Tom’s Origami Yoda and Darth Paper Instructions
More origami options at:
Use the online catalog to place holds on Star Wars books for all ages.
- There are a lot of Star Wars titles, so if you’re just browsing, start by searching for Star Wars.
- After the initial search, use the filters at the left to narrow the results by age under “Material Type”
- Choose “Book” for adult titles only
- Choose “JUV-Book” for children & teen titles only
- Click “include” to update your results